TopBand: KH8

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: KH8
From: aa5bl@intrastar.net (Jon Barclay AA5BL)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 23:59:42 -0800
Hi guys.

We're sorta winding down here in KH8 after the CQWW.  Line noise
has taken the joy out of 160 most of the time (line noise is
terrible, atmospheric noise is very low).  We're leaving for
Ofu to spend time with the XYLs for a couple of days Tuesday
morning and won't be back until Thursday.  I should be on tonight
(your Tuesday morning in the US), and will try to call CQ on
Thursday night (your Friday morning) from maybe 10:00 till 14:00,
so that may be your last chance if you need KH8/AA5BL on 160 this
year!

I probably will check my e-mail once more before Thursday night,
so drop me a line for special requests/suggestions.  I'll probably
be on 1.828 +/-, listening up 1.

73,
-- Jon Barclay
KH8/AA5BL