TopBand: More FT-1000MP on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: More FT-1000MP on 160
From: danmec@inet.uni-c.dk (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 08:48:45 -0800
If you look for a new Ft 1000 I saw one  in the HRO store in Anaheim, Ca
2 weeks ago. Talk to Jannet. She is very helpful.  In fact I have bought
all me gear there the past 10 + years, when it started with Jim Rafferty
N6RJ  , now a SK.

It may be productive to call Yaesu USA and talk to Chip , Jannet´s husband.
He is the local technical wizard and would know anything worthwile on the
FT1000MP
spurious problems, I would think.

Good luck  -  and please keep us updated on any progress. We are several
who are seriously considering a ft1000mp.

73   Rag   OZ8RO  LA5HE JW5HE