TopBand: QSP from N6ZZ re 3C

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: QSP from N6ZZ re 3C
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 07:32:55 -0500
To: <topband@contesting.com>
From: N6ZZ  Date: 15-Nov 0430Z  Subj: EQUATORIAL GUINEA

"Is Equatorial Guinea on you "wanted" list?  N5AW and N6ZZ are planning
operations from that country within the next few days.  Look for 3C5A
and 3C5Z on all bands, and especially during the CQ WW DX Contest
on CW the weekend of November 23-24.  QSL both callsigns via N6ZZ.
If you want to post this information on the DX Reflector you may do
so.  I don't subscrbe to that reflector, and only received callsign
confirmation today.  Thanks and hope to contact many of you before,
during and after the contest.  We hope to be on the air from November
18 - December 1."

Although Phil doesn't specifically mention 160, he usually puts out a
decent signal on the band wherever he goes.  Good luck!

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV