TopBand: DX HOGS

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: DX HOGS
From: jherman@hawaii.edu (Jeffrey Herman)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 12:54:55 -1000
On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Bill Tippett wrote:
> Yes Dave, and let's keep it that way!  We've have enough trivial talk
> the past few days to do us for the rest of the year so please take this
> topic elsewhere.  Let's keep the topics related to 160, and not whining
> about DX hogs, nets, DX windows, SSB allocations, vanity calls, and other
> garbage.

Seems to me that anything concerning 160 is fair game for this
reflector. I don't recall getting an FAQ detailing exactly what
was permissible and what wasn't when I sub'd to the list. If there
is no such FAQ why not make one up as a sort of guideline what you
would like and not like on your list? Keep in mind, though, that
just because you're not interested in a particular topic doesn't
mean it's still not of interest to others.

73,
Jeff KH2PZ / KH6