TopBand: CQWW DX CONTEST

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQWW DX CONTEST
From: dennisgp@mut1.muscanet.com (dennis g. peterson)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 10:31:12 -0600
Can anyone tell me the time/start of contest the EXCHANGE and points scoring
etc?  I can't seem to find my CQ magazine for the October issue and the
Rules etc.  An example would be fine and address it to me personally or
maybe someone else out there in reflectorland needs the same so then I guess
you could send it to all topband.  Thanks for your help and info in advance.
de N7CKDennis/0

                        N7CKD's WORLD TOPBAND

                        FREQUENCY ALLOCATIONS

                                TABLES