TopBand: Stew Perry contest logging program?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Stew Perry contest logging program?
From: km9p@contesting.com (Bill Fisher KM9P)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 16:46:22 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Bernie McClenny, W3UR wrote:

> Is there a logging program that is available for this contest?  de Bernie

TRLog supports it in the most current version.

NA support is about to happen.  I talked to Dave Pruett (K8CC) over the
weekend and he was hard at work on it.  You should be able to download it
from the LTA BBS soon.  I will alert everyone when it's available.

CT can be used in the VHF contest mode.  We will process your log and post
your score after the contest.  It should work fine.

Thanks

Bill Fisher, KM9P / K4AAA