TopBand: GL on 160m tonite everyone!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: GL on 160m tonite everyone!
From: wynder@brunswickmicro.nb.ca (Mike Smith-VE9AA, Coreen Smith-Wynder Photo)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 17:15:23 -0400
My (lovely) wife doesn't understand contesting very much.  Only that
it captures her husband for weekends at a time. This is in addition
to summertime 6m Es openings to Europe which steal me away for
3-4 hours at a time, intentsly monitoring the MUF
Anyway, I must attend a party tonight or face the wrath of Coreen
(smirk)  and miss the first 5-6 hours.  Last year I think I placed
quite well in the standings and this year I was
really hoping to do as well if possible. (If I could just stay awake
ALL night and not miss the openings to VK, ZL, JA....That and
remember that last year 3v8bb was up on 1.9 darnitall!
Good luck to everyone.  Maybe see you later tonight if I don't ingest
too much eggnog or Xmas punch-hi!
MIKE
Michael & Coreen Smith (AA Antennas & Wynder Photography)
271 Smith Rd, Waterville,
Sunbury Co.,NB, Canada
E2V 3V6

Ham call=ve9aa / ve9ms/b   (ex-cy0aa,ve1mq,ve1btt)
6M Vhf buffs;
See the *NEW* AA Antenna web page at:
http://members.tripod.com/~ve9aa/index.html