TopBand: de 4S7RPG

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: de 4S7RPG
From: reparkes@eureka.lk (reparkes@eureka.lk)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 08:14:09 +0600
De 4S7RPG Colombo 22Dec96
Despite trying for North America at sunset and in the wee small hours
nothing hrd.

However results for night 21/22 were better than 20/21 Dec
Conditions to JA poor
21 Dec
1924 hrd JA5AUC
2051 wkd JA8CDT     469/449
2117 wkd 4K9C       449C/449
2130 wkd DJ2YA      449/459
2132 wkd OH3ES      459/459
2134 cld DK0EL sent 449/ no QSO
2201 wkd 4J8AYL     449C/559 (same station as 4K9C - same chirp!!)
2215 wkd OH3YI      449/559
22 Dec
0041 wkd OH2BU      449/559
0045 wkd SM4HCM     579/559
0049 wkd DJ7AO      349/549
0054 cld DJ7AA  sent459 no qso
0057 wkd DJ5AU      559/579
0100 wkd DL2HX      449/559
0104 cld SM3NRY sent 449 no qso

Also hrd but could not raise them
EA4KDE,  JA5AUC,  9A4A, US3IEA,  LZ1WR,

In all conditions not exceptional,
whether they were poor or average is difficult to say!!

I QSX on 37 because I have a spurious from a PC or something covering
1810-1835kHz

Trust the above is of interest and does not clog the "system" up!!

Will post next period of activity - hopefully nights of 23 Dec and 24 Dec
depends on the work schedule and 24 and 25 are public holidays here so kep
fingers crossed!!

Cheers
Bob Parkes