TopBand: Poor condx ??

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Poor condx ??
From: dl3kdv@distel.robin.de (Dieter Voss)
Date: 23 Dec 1996 18:24:00 +0100
Hello,
I am wondering that we should have poor condx. JA was really loud
yesterday evening here and this morning (23.12.) there was an fantastic
opening to the East and Middle-West USA. Never heart so many loud signals
coming over the ocean. Best signal reports I gave were +20 and received
the same from several stations. But .. there was line, say W9 to W0, and
"behind" that wall I didn't here anyone.

I decided to give a small christmas present to everyone who worked us from
D6 in form of a QSL-card. But have to say that they are not arrived from
the printer jet .. I am very sorry! So please be patient and don't send
twice!

Merry christmas and a happy new year !

Dieter DL3KDV

## CrossPoint v3.1 ##