TopBand: CT Realtime Logging & software program

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CT Realtime Logging & software program
From: n7ckdennis@juno.com (Dennis G. Peterson)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 20:51:10 EST
Hi Gang;  If anyone can give me some pointers on the K1EA CT logging
program I'd appreciate a direct reply to my email address.  I received
the program for Christmas and need some pointers and help.  I need to
find out if I can input the data that I had to do longhand from the ARRL
160 test  a few weeks ago manually so that I can submit it for entry in
the contest?  Any help will be most appreciated.  73s de N7CKDennis/0
N7CKDennis G. Peterson
1815 Mulberry Avenue
Muscatine, Iowa  52761-3554
319-263-2272     voice