TopBand: JD1 activity

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: JD1 activity
From: sugiyama@rh.u-tokai.ac.jp (Minekazu Sugiyama)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 96 14:07:02 JST
JA4GXS gave me a note re his next Ogasawara operation
as JA4GXS/JD1. He will be operating from 9 UTC Dec 23
till 13 UTC Dec 25 including 160 meters.

JQ1SUO gave me a letter re his JQ1SUO/JD1 Ogasawara
operation which will take place from Dec 23 till Jan 3.
His plan is:  0900-1100 UTC on 3.8MHz (or elsewhere)
                   1100-                     1.9MHz looking for USA
                   2000-2100             3.8 or 1.9MHz
                   2130-2200             3.8MHz.

JD1AMA is heard occasionally. On 27th at 2151 UTC
I heard ON4ACG work the JD1. Other callers I happened
to hear include ON4AET, DK6AL and DK5PR.

According to NTT, the telephone number and address of
JQ1QET/JD1 in Tokyo was OK which is identical to his
CBA. I have tried severtal times but my phone calls were
never unswered (not busy but absent). His phone number
was dropped off from the latest telephone directory
distributed in November. I checked with NTT to find
just so.

Good DX de Mine JE1CTM/JA2NQG
<AH0F@qrv.net>  <JA2NQG@bnn-net.or.jp>