TopBand: HEARD ISLAND MESSAGE # 17

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: HEARD ISLAND MESSAGE # 17
From: danmec@inet.uni-c.dk (MEC)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 00:20:14 +0100 (MET)
It is amazing to see
> how many stations keep calling after the DX stations has
> started a QSO (G3DBN on top of DJ2YA etc..).
YES

Even people one would expect to know how to behave do it !!!

I call the locals on the cluster when I hear some OZ behave stupid
Perhaps others  hsould do the same on their local clusters so we can
clean up Europe ?  HI

> It looks like now or never. Condx are great!
>
> Go and get them.
>
> This message is posted on the reflector while TO0R is
> going strong  on 1826.5 QSX up 5.
He was just above the noise floor occasionally here, with long and deep QSB.
Did not make it !! Hi
Heard W4DR called him with s9 signal here, but no QSO I think.

73 HNY

Rag oz8ro