TopBand: Condx. this morning.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Condx. this morning.
From: ozling@cybernet.dk (Henrik Weiss)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 12:19:56 -0000
Very good opening today. Allthough signal were marginal (at least on my
small antenna) + tremendous QSB at times. I managed to work some new
states.

KA7T Idaho - 80 and 160 M Qso´s. Thankyou to all who contributed with the
email on Don.

K7CA Nevada - 160

N7JW Utah - 160. Thanks to SM5EDX (his QRG)

W5FI Mississippi - 160

N6TR/7 Tree, I´ve heard you three times but still no luck. I called you
right in my sunrise 0755z but you couldnt hear very well today.

Anyone from Arizona and New Mexico willing to make skeds this weekend ????

Henrik OZ1ING