TopBand: Last night at N6TR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Last night at N6TR
From: danmec@inet.uni-c.dk (MEC)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 10:54:52 +0100 (MET)
> Haven't hard anything from ZS4TX last couple of nights (although
> I was a few minutes late tonight).  Bernie was easy copy of
> 1, 2 and 4 January at 03:23 UTC each night.
>
> TI9CF was #140 for me tonight.  Please don't send TI9CF cards to me!
>
> Worked SM5EDX at 0512 and then several other Europeans from 06:45
> until 07:23: SM4HCM, ON4UN, OZ7C, OZ8RO (glad you got your amp back),

No it is still in Colorado as far as I know. Had emergency delivery of
a 91B from a German dealer.  Power output shown is about 400 watts more
than actual, measured with a Bird 43. Hi  It seems like the Bulgarian
Alpha's have less power output than the US cousins !

BTW  Jim Neiger N6TJ/ZD8Z is here this week  and visited me last night
Asked me to say hello.

73   Rag  OZ8RO