TopBand: JX7DFA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: JX7DFA
From: olufsen@hnett.no (La6wea)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 16:54:57 +0100
For all of you who are sending me email abt skeds with Jx7dfa. It is
very difficult to take care of all wishes because he also has his work
to take care of, it`s why he are there.
No some info:
He will during february be very activ on the lower bands with high power
and good antennas from the western side of the island, that is a better
qth for Us and South America. I will inform you all on the reflectors at
least 24 houer before he start hi operation so don`t worry.

73 fom Ken,  La6wea