TopBand: Visiting Florida in February

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Visiting Florida in February
From: Istvan.Bogyo@mdc.hu (Bogyo Istvan)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 17:02:03 +0100
Dear Friends,

In mid-February from 8th to 20th we (HA0UZ YL Ildiko and me) are coming
to Florida. We only have reserved dates for the first three days of the
trip (that is, February 8 through 10) and we are looking for hams who
are willing to meet (and probably host) us for a day or two. We will
stay in Orlando from 8-10 February and we will have a rental car. We
would like to see as much as possible, both entertainment and ham
radio-wise. Perhaps someone could use an experienced op in ARRL CW as
well?

If you are interested, please contact me on the above EMail address.

73 es DX

Steve HA0DU