TopBand: HEARD ISLAND MESSAGE # 44 (LONG)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: HEARD ISLAND MESSAGE # 44 (LONG)
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 12:27:12 GMT
Please note that the propagation predictions for 80/160 to
the Midwest and Western USA are incorrect.  The Eastern
part of the Midwest should have a chance at their local sunset
and mid-W6 up to VE7 should have a good chance at their local
sunrise.  The areas that look improbable for any chance on
160 are Western W5/W0, Eastern W7 and Southern W6, but they
all should have a reasonable chance on 80.

                                   Bill  W4ZV