TopBand: topband condx this AM

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: topband condx this AM
From: vertex@ldn2.execulink.com (tenex communications)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 08:00:42 -0500 (EST)
JAs were pounding in here for a very brief period around 1215-1240Z.  I
worked JA0MVW-he peaked before and after my QSO at 579.  Heard and called
and called and called JA1HQT who was 569 consistently until 1240 until
someone pulled down the shades.  He didn't hear me at all.  Interesting
thing is that I was using the vertical for RX-it was several Db better than
the ewes or the Beverages. I find that quite strange. It looks like
conditions may be improving to the Pacific at sunrise-guess I'll have to get
up a little earlier these mornings!

Bill, VE3CSK