TopBand: A good morning!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: A good morning!
From: N6DX@aol.com (N6DX@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 10:58:12 -0500 (EST)
HI Y'all
Got up early and got the worm.  Started hearing S21XX around 1400Z working
JAs on 1826.6.  Same frequency as yesterday.  He came back at 1410Z and then
worked W6AJJ.  No other DX stations were heard here.  He faded down and
worked a few more 6's while no copy here.  He was gone for good around 1435Z.
 However, N6LL said he peaked in Los Angeles (40 miles East of me) at 1442Z!
 I believe LLoyd and I worked him at very low angle and his signal quickly
went to very high angle as sunrise approached.  Well, this makes country #201
and Zone #36 from California.  Now for a good shot at 5X4 and ZS8.   73 &
Good Hunting.
Darrell, N6DX@aol.com