TopBand: V5/ last night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: V5/ last night
From: vertex@mercury.execulink.com (Tenex Communications)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 17:33:45 -0500 (EST)
I must confess-I worked V5/ZS6YG a second time last night.  The first time
10 days ago I got stepped on so badly that I only THOUGHT I heard a "cfm".
Last night they were calling CQ and getting very few takers so I worked them
in the clear.

My guess is that virtually everyone who wanted V5/ has now worked them.  It
was sure nice to hear some known LOW POWER stations get through over the
last few evenings.  Some nights the signal was unbelievably strong for up to
45 minutes at a time here in Ont.

All in all it was a great show and the operators who sent calls several
times sure made every effort to make sure the caller got in the log.  Hats
off to another good DX show

Bill, VE3CSK