TopBand: BV7FC very active, worked in WA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: BV7FC very active, worked in WA
From: n0dh@iea.com (N7EX-Dave)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:49:54 +0000
BV7FC was on again on 1823 yesterday from 14:00z till about 14:30 when he
faded out just before my sunrise. We had very good condx and after many
weeks of calling and whinning about not be able to work him through his
apparent noise I'm finally in the log. It appearrs that he is on most days
around this time as I have heard him several times now. My thanks to them
for their continued activity.

Dave
N7EX
..