TopBand: Jx7dfa

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Jx7dfa
From: olufsen@hnett.no (La6wea)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 22:41:03 +0100
------------12D9645B395E2

 I am back again and just talked to Per. He will be on 1810.5Khz (to
avoid the contest  qrm) from 0000z tonigth. He will listen up 2. The
condx seems to be good. He told me that he could copy some Ja stn for
the first time on 160.
If he do`nt have any luck on 160 he will go to 3512 Khz .

73 gl Ken

------------12D9645B395E2

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>&nbsp;I am back again and just talked to Per. He will be on 1810.5Khz
(to avoid the contest&nbsp; qrm) from 0000z tonigth. He will listen up
2. The condx seems to be good. He told me that he could copy some Ja stn
for the first time on 160.</DT>

<DT>If he do`nt have any luck on 160 he will go to 3512 Khz .</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>73 gl Ken</DT>

</BODY>
</HTML>