TopBand: P29/for EU/,3Y2

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: P29/for EU/,3Y2
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 16:05:40 +0100
Hello All,

P29VXX started yesterday for EU at 1900 utc on 1826,6 but I'm
afraid very few were able to copy him.
I was not able to copy anything for 40 minutes but he started to be copyable
at 1940 and I'm very happy I got him at 1947 utc./yesterday
I was working for hours to erect 200 m Beverage in his direction HI/.

So,GL this evening.

I doubt 3Y2GV will be active on Topband but it can be interested for many of
you. He is active from BOUVET!!! and was today on 18090 kHz from
at least 1000 utc till 1300 utc!

                                         73 Rys

                                       SP5EWY