TopBand: ANTIGUA QRV This Week & For ARRL Dx SSB

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ANTIGUA QRV This Week & For ARRL Dx SSB
From: KA2AEV@aol.com (KA2AEV@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 17:39:38 -0500 (EST)

Team Antigua is again pleased to announce that it will be
activating V26B in the upcoming ARRL International Dx SSB
Contest in March 1997.  We will be entering the Multi-Operator
Multi-transmitter catagory from the Beautiful Island Paradise
called Antigua.   Grid Square: FK-97           IOTA: NA-100

In addition, the Team would like also to announce that both the
5 band and 6 band Certificates of Appreciation will be available
once again for the 1997 operation.
Briefly, to Qualify for these  Special Certificates of Appreciation.
All you have to do is work V26B during the ARRL SSB Contest period
on either 5 bands or to receive the Special Certificate of Appreciation,
6 bands!

Also Please note that in Team Antigua there are many members of
the Frankford Radio Club. We are Celebrating our 70th Anniversary
by sponsoring a very special award. Additional information for this
special Certificate and a full list of members of the Frankford
Radio Club may be found at:
                       http://www.frc-contest.org/70th.html

Members of Team Antigua will also make special attempts to be active on
the WARC Bands, RTTY, 160 meters, as well as some Satellites!
In addition,  they will also be making special attempts to be operational
during peak propagational periods towards all of Asia on 160 meters.
Also Please check out the V26B WWW site. Complete with Photos and
descriptions of our Station. Its URL is:
                       http://WWW.frc-contest.org/v26b.html

             The Members of Team Antigua & Their QSL routes

                   V26A   :  Dale,        QSL  VIA   N3BNA
                  V26AK  :  Tony,       QSL  VIA   WB2P
                   V26B   :  Sam,        QSL  VIA   WT3Q
                  V26DX  :  Doug,       QSL  VIA   KK3S
                   V26E   :  Darrell,     QSL  VIA   AB2E
                   V26R   :  Mike,       QSL  VIA   KA2AEV
                  V26RN  :  Bob,        QSL  VIA   KR2J or N5NJ
                    V26T   :  Dick,       QSL  VIA   K3MQH
                   V26TS  :  Tyler,      QSL  VIA   KF3P or K3MM
                    V26U   :  Bill,        QSL  VIA   WA2UDT or W2UDT

  Team Antigua would also like to Welcome to its Family the following
  new members.  Please QSL to them via the following routes:
                     Tom Collins         :  KY2T or N2SR
                     John Weber Jr.    :  WA2C
                     Pete Walter        :  K9PW
                     John Kay            :  WV9T