TopBand: An even less boring morining in EWA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: An even less boring morining in EWA
From: n0dh@iea.com (N7EX)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 11:23:27 -0800
As Tree N6TR pointed out condx we quite good the last twelve hours.

This morning in Eastern Washington the following were logged between
13:30Z and 15:00Z

BV4ME best signals heard to date easy QSO on 1832 for several.

P29VXX Q5 copy clear up until 15:00Z (20minutes after my sunrise) peaked
around 14:25Z . TX 1826.5 QSX up 4 and sometimes 5 also QSX JA on 1911.
Good job of "fairly" servicing both groups. At yesterdays peak they were
an honest s-9 on the Inverted L's. Amazing signals

3W5FM  just below the P29 with almost no takers Q5/S5

RW0LL 1823.5 big sigs today ran 0's, 5,6 and 7 for an 1.5 hours!

VK3EW and VK5FD all over the place mostly calling the above DX, plus one
of them worked VQ9SS which I could NOT hear to save my eardrums.

HL5??? called the 3W5 and then dissappeared. Nuts I still need HL on
this band, 9M2AX where are you??? Think you have worked more east coast
this year than west coast! ~8^).

ZS4TX had good sigs here as well last night and I couldnt hear the SV8
either Tree ~8^(.

As an asisde XU6WV was on 40 and 80 this morning but was not hearing
well at all. even if his 160 tuner was working I doubt he would have
heard us.

Dave
N7EX
Spoakne, WA