TopBand: JA's Good opening

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: JA's Good opening
From: lmenzel@millcomm.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 07:46:50 -0600
Good morning, fellows,

Tom, thanks for your report.  I appreciate getting reports like this as a
relatively new top band op--really helps spot new countries.  However, when
posting said reports, could you add your QTH to the report...e.g. "Several
JA's were solid...here in Indianapolis"...or wherever you are.

I know you're in 8 land Tom, but I don't know where unless I look you up.

Thanks for the help and the reports, guys, I really appreciate it.  BTW, I
was listening from about 1200 to 1245 from Northfield, MN (40 miles so of
Minneapolis) and didn't hear anything on 160 except the USB QSO about 1823.

Larry, N0XB
Northfield, MN