TopBand: 4S7RPG

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 4S7RPG
From: reparkes@eureka.lk (reparkes@eureka.lk)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 07:54:12 +0600
Colombo 19 March

de 4S7RPG
I plan to be active from 4S7VK's QTH over the weekend 21/22/23 March from
1230UTC Fri 21 through till 0130 Sun 23 and possibly at 1230 -1430 on Sun 23.
This will most likely be my last activity from here.

This all depends on the situation here since there are local election
planned for Friday and there is talk of a curfew straight afterwards to calm
the excitement(!) while the results are counted and the results are absorbed
by the electorate.

I will Tx 1825.5 and listen 1804, 1814 and 1837 kHz all freqs +/- fraction
please to spread the QRM!!

Sunrise is approx 0057utc. sunset 1251utc

Best 73s

Bob Parkes

P.S.
Please note:  due to my pending QRT and QSY back to G-land any QSLs should
now be sent to my home QTH
2 Saxon Road,
Steyning,
West Sussex