TopBand: T30WP - de N6TR/7

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: T30WP - de N6TR/7
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 22:30:09 -0700 (PDT)
T30WP says he will be QRV on 160 on the 30th of April, or after.

So, get some sleep tomorrow morning.

Also - at 04:10Z - just after getting the kids into bed, I could
hear DF2PY!!  This was quite a surprise as I had pretty much given
up on Europe (I was really on the band listening for Africans).

Even more surprising, he could hear me and we exchanged 449s!  So
there N7UA!!  You will have to work another European now to claim
the "Last European from the Pacific NorthWest" trophy (notice how
I posted this after sunrise in G land).

That one radial that I fixed over the weekend must have made the
difference.

73 Tree N6TR/7
tree@contesting.com