TopBand: Hello From AA6TT

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Hello From AA6TT
From: billh@restless.com (William H. Hein)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 13:28:38 -0700
Dear TopBanders:  I am alive and well, living and working in LA!

I just moved into a house in Tuna Canyon (between Topanga Canyon and Malibu in
greater Los
Angeles), about 2000 feet above sea level with a clear view of the Pacific
Ocean from due south
thru about 260 degrees.  It will be an awesome QTH for South Pacific and long
path.  The QTH
will be hopeless for short path Europe as I am on the side of a VERY steep
mountain (poor
shot towards JA as well).  I drive by Dick N6AA's QTH on my way to work.

My job (in the music, motion picture and television business at New Regency
Productions/
Restless Records) is keeping me extremely busy, however I hope to have a 160m
sloper
pointing down Tuna Canyon sometime next month so I can start checking Top Band
at sunrise.

I still have my Vermont farm, however, I doubt I will get to spend much more
than two weeks a
year there in the foreseeable future.

Sorry to have missed so much DX during the past year (VK0 in particular).

73,
Bill AA6TT

-----
William Hein, Restless Records, a Regency Enterprises company
1616 Vista Del Mar Avenue, Hollywood CA 90028-6420 USA
fon (213) 957-4357 x231  fax (213) 957-4355  mobile (213) 305-7157
http:\\www.restless.com