TopBand: CY9AA on 160/80

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CY9AA on 160/80
From: mn.uswest.net@mpls1.mn.uswest.net (dhagert@mn.uswest.net)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 11:05:21 +0000
We seemed to have good propogation here in Minnesota.  I first heard
them on 75, but before the amp warmed up, they went qrt.  They were
about 2 s units above the qrn.  When I saw the sopt on 160, I decided
to give a listen with the 75 meter antenna, as I took down the 160
inv l for the summer (dumb move). I was hearing their full call, and
could hear them working 2's es 4's.  Tried for a little while using
the 80 meter inv v, but no luck.

Oh well, I better get busy on getting antennas figured out for the
winter months.

DaleW0IR
Dale A. Hagert
3881 Serpentine Circle