TopBand: 9X4WW - last day of operation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 9X4WW - last day of operation
From: DEMEULEN@unhcr.ch (Mark Demeuleneere)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:13:34 +0200
Am leaving Kigali-Rwanda in a couple of days time. No progress on
establishing amateur radio in Rwanda this last month, unfortunately.
I will be active on Tuesday 19/8 on my usual frequency 14.118 KHz,
this for the last time. Wonder who will be the last QSO in my log...
Operations will start after 1830z, SSB only, also listening up for
USA.
Thanks for all your support and 41.000 QSOs.
73 - Mark - 9X4WW/ON4WW
QSL via ON5NT
ps : can someone forward this to the DX-reflector ?