TopBand: Front End Saver

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Front End Saver
From: k7ox@pipeline.com (Gary D Elliott)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 18:47:01 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings

A couple of months ago there was some discussion on C & S Enginnering in
Fort Wayne, IN That was marketing a 160 meter or "Front End Saver" that was
based on a article in CQ magazine Feb 1997.  I have tried to call them at
(219) 485-1458 and reach a answering machine for C&S Enginnering, I have
called several times and left message.  I also tried to contact them via
e-mail at the following   crlewis@get.net   with negative results.  Does
anybody have/using one of these boxes ? If so, how do you like it ? Is the
company still in business ? on vacation or what ?  Does anybody know Mr
Lewis ?  Thanks in advance for any info you care to share.

73 Gary K7OX

k7ox@pipeline.com