TopBand: Willis

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Willis
From: K1ZM@aol.com (K1ZM@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 07:42:39 -0400 (EDT)
Hi guys

I got up around 0900Z this AM and listenend in to a 160M antenna status
report being delivered on 40M SSB.

During our Sunday nighttime, the boys erected the 160M antenna but it had a
poor SWR.  I think they also mentioned they got some radials out.

The Wx turned sour late in their day and winds came up again preventing
sorting out the SWR probs.  They had a rig out in the field doing tests when
it started raining.

The op said they would try again overnight Monday our time in the hopes of
getting the SWR prob fixed in time for our sunrise on Tues AM.

Copy was poor then on 40M but I think I heard enough to write an accurate
report about this.

So, maybe tomorrow - our Tuesday at sunrise - nothing until then it looks
like at the earliest.

 Jeff K1ZM

K1ZM@aol.com