TopBand: 160 Propagation and NOAA/WWV indices

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 160 Propagation and NOAA/WWV indices
From: W2pm@aol.com (W2pm@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 08:16:22 -0400 (EDT)
You can tell I dont operate 20 and dont have directional antennas by my
remarks about the W2 - JA path be "sub-auroral".  Some replies pointed that
out and I looked once again at my now former trusty transparent "globe"
balloon which my XYL gave to me 2 years ago - if anyone  else has one  keep
it for your swimming pool as it is printed wrong!!!  The entire North
American and South AMerican continents are printed about 15 degrees too high.
 It was a neat idea tho being able to see thru to the antipode - I am not
sure why but it seemed like a neat idea.  Maybe I was waiting for the buried
slinky beam ...

73 Pete
 -
 ---