TopBand: More on VK9WM

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: More on VK9WM
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 03:47:18 -0700 (PDT)
Oh - BTW - worked DF2PY last night - he had a very fluttery signal
here - hard to copy without slowing down.  Also heard F6FGZ, but
not as well.  Not good CDX - just less noise finally.

At 10:15, my cat woke me up with nothing on 1809 - I thought I had
her trained better.  Worked them on 40 meter SSB, and asked about
160.  They first responded "in one hour", but then changed to
"in two minutes".

I could maybe hear their signal a little.  K6RK worked him and
I heard K1ZM calling, but I am not sure any other QSOs took place
(wonder if I am in the log from the K6RK QSO).

So - the good news - they are willing to QSY there!  I am going back
to bed and try again at 1300Z so conditions can improve.

They were on 7198 simplex.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com
 -