TopBand: SUMMARY: Signals Below 1.800 MHz

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: SUMMARY: Signals Below 1.800 MHz
From: jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us (Jeffrey Maass)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 11:27:43 -0400 (EDT)
A few days ago, I asked for information about the many signals heard
between the top of the traditional AM broadcast band and the bottom of
the 160 Meter Amateur band. I've been inattentive to matters Radio for
several years, and needed some catching-up!

Below is my request, and the responses received. The MF DXing web
sites referenced make some interesting reading for the Topband-inclined!

Thanks to: W5UN, W0MHS, N0BIW, N5NUG, W8AV, K3BU, K4WJ, KB4LCI, W1JCC,
W2CYA, and W9RAN.

My Questions: