TopBand: Beverage Info from KB1GW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Beverage Info from KB1GW
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 07:26:02 -0400 (EDT)
        I found KB1GW's articles on Beverages to be very interesting.
This is a copy of his post on the CQ-Contest Reflector.

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV

Greetings,

Just a quick note to those who may be interested in Beverage antennas.
I've managed to learn a little bit (still learning) about these, and
have  kept a kind of open dialog as I went by writing what has been
learned so far. This take the form of two articles as published in the
YCCC newsletter ("Scuttlebutt"). The newsletters are archived on the
Yankee Clipper Contest Club's web page at:
http://www.yccc.org/Butt/Scuttlebutt.html
The newsletter are in Adobe Acrobat (."pdf") format,
although one of the articles ("Beverage Notes") is in HTML.

Both articles also appear on my web page at:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1138/index.html
(See the "Beverage Info" subpage and look for the two
articles titled, "Beverage Notes," and "More Beverage Notes.")

You'll also find links to information on Beverages as written
by Frank, W3LPL, along with interviews with Dr. Harold Beverage.

Enjoy the articles or just consider this a shameless plug :-)...

Sincere 73,
Glenn, KB1GW
Avon, Connecticut

 -