TopBand: Condx 9 Oct - Alaska only!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Condx 9 Oct - Alaska only!
From: neil@g4dbn.compulink.co.uk (Neil Smith)
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 17:10:03 +0100 (BST)
Several hours of fruitless CQing from 0430 until after sunrise produced only
one QSO with AL7R, wicked QSB.  Sorry if anyone else was calling but I am
still without rx antennas, this folded monopole is ludicrously noisy.  I
hope to get the loops back on tomorrow.  Thanks to K1MEM for spotting me, at
least I know that I must be getting out!  If anyone wants to contact EI5HE
he is a user on the EI7DNB cluster, I can pass on emails requesting skeds
etc.  Sean was on this morning around 0600 as usual, CQing away.
Neil G4DBN/K1NS
PS please don't tell me that Brent is actually AL7R/W1 or something!

 -
 ---