TopBand: Slanderous comments

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Slanderous comments
From: w9vne@fuse.net (James S. Danehy)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 21:30:44 -0500
I do not want to fan the flames about comments made toward USA
operators. However when I see insults based upon my citizenship I
believe I have a right to let the other person know he is insulting a
large group. I wish the Canadian no ill will. Many of us have paid a
high price for our citizenship. To have someone say that we are
"obnoxious bastards" (an American comment..shame on you ) certainly is
their right to free speech. My QSL card happens to be a US flag.
Arrogance does not become anyone. Do not disparage my country ! That
type of comment is not what this reflector is about.

73

Jim W9VNE