FW: TopBand: 160 One way Propagation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: TopBand: 160 One way Propagation
From: Robert.Doherty@fmr.com (Doherty, Robert)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 16:19:00 -0500
Thanks to all for the correct time of day....sunrise at VK6HD....it was
gray line.....we will have to run our gray line program to check this
out in the future.
BUT it was still quite a kick to copy the VK6 working the EUs...but it
would have been a bigger one if we could have worked him...!!!
73   Whitey   K1VV

To: <topband@contesting.com>