TopBand: Who's Who on the TopBand

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Who's Who on the TopBand
From: watchman@tig.com.au (VK9LX)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:37:32 +1100
Dear friends,
just a short update on how "Who's Who on the TopBand" is progressing.
Firstly thanks to all of you who have  taken the time to send in your
results and updates. So far this web page has been accessed over
6400 times, average 500+ per week. I have received more than 1000 emails
from 400 different stations.
As you can see, this is a revolutionary method of collecting and
processing information. What used to take many months to collate,
can now be put together in a matter of seconds.
For this site to reflect the most up to date information, I need your
continual input. Firstly, please send your update on a regular basis.
Secondly, tell your topbander colleaugues about this site, or if they
don't have internet access, please send their DXCC/ ZONE results.
Some of you have expressed an unwilligness to have your results
published so as to avoid appearing boastful. I accept that, however the
purpose of this site to share our acheivemnts and compeete in the true
spirit of ham-radio!
Thank you for your cooperation and best of luck on TopBand!
Nick, VK2ICV / VK9LX
"Who's Who on the TopBand"
http://www.watch4you.com/160