TopBand: Skewed paths

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Skewed paths
From: eb6aok@jet.es (Enric)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 21:55:04 -2
[¯¯¯ TST HOST 1.43b, Dif/Utc.:5, Escrito el: Mar Nov 18 22:47:22 1997 ®®®]

        Hi all, don't know if others in approximatly same area as me have
experienced the same as I have observed today and yesterday.
Yesterday  I worked Steve VK6VZ, and he was coming through my NE EWE better than
in any other direction, instead the right great circle heading (E 100) Today I
have worked FH/DJ1RL (#105!) and again he was better on the NE EWE! That means
two things,

1. There must be a skewed path to this areas, or

2. My EWE pointing S-SW is not working !

Anyway good fun for the NEW-ONE today.

73 de Josep
EA6ACC
Greetings de: