TopBand: Mostly Boring Report - N6TR/7

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Mostly Boring Report - N6TR/7
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 16:26:22 -0800 (PST)
The European Beacon (you know, the one of 1829 that keeps signing
DF2PY) has been heard for two nights now, and I think I even had
a QSO last night.  The night before, I called and he thought I was
N7ML.

However, the WWV numbers look very encouraging, and my favorite
aurora activity monitor also looks fantastic (you can view it
at http://www.sel.noaa.gov/pmap/).

Of course, these indicators looked just like this a week ago,
and there was no opening of any kind...  However, maybe tonight
is different and we will be blessed with great conditions.

73 Tree