TopBand: S92SS LIMITED SPACE 160 ANT

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: S92SS LIMITED SPACE 160 ANT
From: vertex@execulink.com (tenex communications)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 20:25:56 -0500 (EST)
Had a note from Lance Johnson to say that Charles had sent details of his
160 antenna and they were published in the Lowband Monitor a few months ago.
He further adds that the antenna really seemed to work as fairly strong
signals got into the midwest (I'll attest to that-when I worked Charles he
was 579).  The design of this antenna is quite unique (actually, there are 2
separate designs), so if you can get a copy of the Low Band Monitor from
someone who has a subscription it is all written up in there.
BTW, Charles' new call is SV0LM.

73, Bill VE3CSK