TopBand: Slinky beverage - VK style

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Slinky beverage - VK style
From: sire@omen.com.au (Steve Ireland)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 13:07:36 +0800
For those Australian 160m fans who would like to build a Slinky beverage,
the following may be helpful.

It seems that Slinky are sold in Australia in games rather than toy shops.
I bought my Slinky Originals (Item #100) in Perth from a chain of shops
called Games World for $8.95 each (that's Australian dollars).  I did find
some for $7.95, but the games shop in question was a long distance away from
my QTH.

Many thanks to all those who sent e-mails about buying/making/acquiring
Slinkys - they were all much appreciated.

Mni 73,

Steve, VK6VZ