TopBand: CQWW CW : TK5NN on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQWW CW : TK5NN on 160
From: tk5nn@club-internet.fr (TK5NN Patrick Bittiger)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 97 02:16:17 +0000
Hello top-bander,

I will have the pleasure this year to be on 160 for the CQWW CW (SO/SB).
Living downtown, contest is the only way to be active on the top-band.
I will operate from our special and temporary contest QTH. Antennas are
already set : inverted L with a 30 m vertical section and 40 radials +
6 beverages.

Don't forget to give me some points. A full color QSL will be ready just
after the contest (direct or buro). See you on the top-band !

73 de TK5NN (ex. F2DX,FP5DX,CY9CF..) Patrick

---
TK5NN  : Patrick BITTIGER
         B.P.227 20179 AJACCIO CEDEX (France)
E-Mail : tk5nn@club-internet.fr