TopBand: VK9LX from SW New Mexico

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VK9LX from SW New Mexico
From: miltj@aepnet.com (Milt Jensen, N5IA)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 05:42:14 -0700
        I got up this morning to make a trip to Mtn. top repeater sites.
While eating my Wheat Chex, I decided to listen and see if the signals were
there.  Even with the SSB guys on .23, there they were on .24 with a great
579 signal.
        I called once and they came back, 5IA, 5IA ??, and with the next
call they were in the log at 1232 Z.  Going to load my vehicle for todays
job and they just QSYed at 1243.
        A happy Thanksgiving holiday to everyone de Milt, N5IA