TopBand: What a joke

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: What a joke
From: k1uo@uninets.net (Larry Emery)
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 17:07:22 -0500
What a joke this topband reflector is..Guess I was mistaken that it
would be a great source of antenna,DXing,receiving antenna tips and the
like. You know a "gentlemans" forum...Looks like a constant bitch
session to me. I may be better off on my own...have been for the first
35 years anyhow, and managed to do very well thank you!  Sure would have
liked to follow "constructive" ideas on here but I guess thats just
asking too much.
There you have it fella's....an outsiders/newcomer to Top-Band
perspective.
All the best de K1UO Larry