TopBand: Helpful report?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Helpful report?
From: gu3whn@guernsey.net (Mike Sloan)
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 11:20:42 +0000
Heard quite a few 7,8 and 9's coming here as well as some very strong
1's right up to 0900z at this QTH this morning, Saturday the 6th.

Called all I could hear with about 375w to a quarter wave sloper up to
this time.  Could not raise any call above 5.

Picked quite a few off including VE1 at 0823, my last QSO this morning.

One 9 was calling 6 but I could not hear anything from that area.

Beverages towards Europe in this direction a bit longer?

You will know best.

73

Mike

GU3WHN

PS.  Nice CW.  Me?  Straight key and rather slow.  Hi!