TopBand: DU on 160 for XMAS

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: DU on 160 for XMAS
From: atlanta@cyberg8t.com (Frederick L. Capossela)
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 17:27:45 -0800 (PST)
Hello gang,

              Some good news: Talked to Robin, DU9RG, this AM on 75 and
asked about
160. He said, "Yes, third week of December when I go to my DU1 QTH for the
Holidays."
Told him about DX1S who was S-7 for an hour but was only QSX JA window and
he said that they were operating from his DU1 QTH.

              He promised activity 12 to 15 GMT and this time to listen for
all of us who were gnashing our teeth waiting for DX1S to listen for NA.

                                          vy73, FRED, K6SSS